Glass bottle cutting classes
Glass cutting is quite a skill and an awesome skill at that! Inspire your friends and customers with your ability to cut glass bottles.
Crafty Corner will host the Glass cutting practical workshop on 9th of March 2019
An introduction to recycling glass and the full range of really cool products that you can make with cut glass bottles
Glass bottle cutting workshop: Sat 9th of April 2019 / 9am to 2pm @ Upcycle Creative Studios in Fontainebleau Randburg.
The Glass bottle cutting class covers the following
glass botle cutting class costs R680 per person
Types of glass
- Glass cutters and how they work
- Shapes and angles of various cuts
- Beveling the edges of glass
- How to work safely, time savers and other handy things to know.
- How to smooth off the edges
- Polishing off the edges
- Most importantly we take a look at troubleshooting.
Upcycle Creative studio
Fontainegate Office block
84 maira st
All classes include a light vegetarian lunch
Please let me know if you interested in any of the upcoming classes and I will send you more info regarding them.
Bookings and info:
082 780 3673